The EVRYTHNG Platform is a cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for storing, sharing, and analyzing data generated by physical products. The Platform gives a unique and permanent active digital identity (also known as an ADI) to each individual item and allows authorized applications and users to access it through the REST and Pub/Sub (MQTT/WebSockets) APIs. Visualizations in the EVRYTHNG Dashboard, analytics, conditional redirections, and the Reactor rules engine provide the means to add intelligent behavior and features on top of your data to add additional value for the brand, as well as for the consumer who purchases the product.
This Developer Hub contains all the information developers need to integrate with the Platform, from consumer engagement experiences to product traceability and supply chain management solutions.
There are three main sections of documentation, each with different goals:
- Documentation - Concept overviews, tutorials, walkthroughs, SDK reference and other tools.
- API Reference - Detailed technical reference for all aspects of the API.
- Developer Blog - News and announcements for Platform developers.
If you have any questions about our APIs or SDKs, feel free to contact us.
Before you start using the API, read these pages on general concepts that apply to all areas of the API:
- Authentication - How to securely access the EVRYTHNG Platform API.
- API Key Scopes and Permissions - Learn about the different types of API keys and their permissions.
- Pagination - How pagination of large numbers of resources is implemented.
The Walkthroughs and Tutorials sections provide a good practical introduction to the platform. They're available for Consumer Engagement and Supply Chain general use-cases. These guide you through creating your first Thngs and building simple applications to interact with them, as well as utilizing the additional features with other platforms we offer to further enhance the results.
The EVRYTHNG Dashboard is where you can create your EVRYTHNG account and manage your projects, applications, and other resources, such as Thngs, products, redirections, rules, and more.
Read the Using the Dashboard section to learn more about the Dashboard and all the features for data input and data visualization it offers.
Updated about 1 year ago