This page contains an overview of all official EVRYTHNG SDKs, tools, and other resources to best help developers find what they need to help them develop for the Platform.
- scanthng.js - Plugin for
evrythng.jsthat allows easy scanning of barcodes and identifying products and Thngs.
- evrythng-pubsub.js - Plugin for
evrythng.jsthat adds the ability to subscribe to resource updates using MQTT or WebSockets.
- evrythng-java-sdk - Java SDK for backend integrations.
- digital-link.js - SDK to easily create, validate, and compress GS1 Digital Link URIs.
- evrythng-cli - Command Line Interface for easily making EVRYTHNG API requests and scripts.
- CLI Plugins - List of available
evrythng-cliplugins for accomplishing common tasks such as data loading, validation, and testing.
- GS1 Digital Link Tools - Web app to create and validate GS1 Digital Link URIs.
- evrythng-openapi-tools - Tools to work with OpenAPI specs, including splitting, joining, validation, and documentation generation.
- OpenAPI spec - OpenAPI (formerly Swagger) API description specifications for the EVRYTHNG API.
- Reactor Extensions - Reusable packaged Reactor scripts allowing easy extensions including notifications, automation, and blockchain integrations.
- scanthng-example - Simple starter project for using
- dashboard-components-starter - Starter project and development environment for creating custom Dashboard widgets.
Updated over 3 years ago