The EVRYTHNG Platform is a cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for storing, sharing, and analyzing data generated by physical objects. The Platform gives a unique and permanent digital identity (also known as ADIs) to each individual object and allows authorized applications and users to access it via REST and Pub/Sub (MQTT) APIs. Visualisations in the EVRYTHNG Dashboard, analytics, conditional redirections, and the Reactor rules engine provide means to add intelligent behavior and features on top of your data to add value.
This Developer Hub contains all the information developers need to build all kinds of integration with the Platform, from inventory tracking systems to connected device management applications.
There are three main sections:
- Documentation - Concept overviews, tutorials, walkthroughs, SDKs and tools.
- API Reference - In-depth technical reference for all aspects of the API.
- Developer Blog - News and announcements for Platform developers.
If you have any questions about our APIs or SDKs, feel free to contact us.
Before you start using the API, make sure to read these pages on general concepts that apply to all areas of the API:
- Authentication - How to securely access the EVRYTHNG Platform API.
- API Key Scopes and Permissions - About the different types of API key and their permissions.
- Scoping - How resources are scoped to limit visibility.
- Pagination - How pagination of large numbers of resources is implemented.
The Walkthroughs and Tutorials sections provide a good practical introduction to the platform - available for connected products (sensors, devices) and tagged products (physical objects with 1D/2D barcodes, NFC/RFID tags). These will guide you through how to create your first Thngs and build simple applications to interact with them, as well as utilise any of the additional integrations with other platforms we offer.
The EVRYTHNG Dashboard is where you can create your EVRYTHNG account and manage your projects, applications, and other resources such as Thngs, products, redirections, rules, and more.
Read the Using the Dashboard section to learn more about using the Dashboard and all the features for data input and data visualisation it offers.